Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Upper Gila River and Aravaipa Valleys including Clifton/Safford
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:10 PM MDT on April 01, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 02, 2015
... Red flag warning in effect from 10 am to 8 PM MST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Tucson has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from 10 am to 8 PM MST Thursday. The
Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... the eastern sections of fire weather zone 152
which includes the southern half of Greenlee County... far
eastern Graham County and Cochise County.
* Timing... 10 am to 8 PM MST Thursday.
* Winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... 7 to 13 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the potential
to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit weather.Gov/Tucson
and click on the detailed hazards tab
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create the potential for rapid and erratic fire growth.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Utah - Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report