Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:01 PM CDT on August 27, 2016
Expires 12:01 PM EDT on August 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Augusta.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 30.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will stay near 30.3 feet through eaerly next
week before falling to 29.5 feet on Thursday morning.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... thousands of acres of farm ground flooded.
County roads on both sides of the river are flooded, including
County Road 871 and 899.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Lower White River
Augusta 26 30.3 Sat 07 PM 30.3 30.3 30.2 29.8 29.5
Lat... Lon 3514 9152 3525 9146 3537 9150 3534 9136
3521 9133 3515 9137
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- Ohio - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Heat Advisory
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report