New York Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Alaska, Southern Seward Peninsula Coast
Statement as of 4:34 PM AKDT on June 18, 2013
... Kotzebue sets new high minimum temperature record...
Kotzebue set a new high minimum low temperature of 56 degrees. This
breaks the previous mark set on this day of 53 degrees back in 2003
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 9:45 PM AKDT on June 18, 2013
... Public information statement...
Another day of record temperatures in the interior of Alaska.
Several locations in interior Alaska reported new record highs or
tied record highs for Tuesday June 18th.
A new record high temperature of 91 degrees was reported at
McGrath. The old record for June 18th was 84 set in 1962. A new
high for June 18th of 85 was reported at Eielson Air Force Base.
This broke the old record of 77 set in 1990. A high temperature of
86 degrees at Tanana tied the record for June 18th set in 1967.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.
- Con Edison Begins Installing ‘Smart Switches’ In Westchester
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Wind To Much Of Tri-State Area
- Playground Inspired By Sandy Hook Victim To Open; Groundbreaking Set For Another
- Experts Warn Extreme Weather Is Growing More Intense, More Frequent
- Coney Island Cop Recognized For Rescuing 7 People By Boat As Sandy Hit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.